BD Insulin Syringes Ultra Fine Needle Features:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No, Insulin Syringes
- Package Dimensions : 7.6 x 7.2 x 3.6 inches; 11.99 Ounces
- Date First Available : July 1, 2018
- Manufacturer : BD
- ASIN : B07F5Z9N8M
- BD Ultra-Fine Syringes 3/10cc, For 30 units or less, 30 gauge 1/2″ (12.7mm) needle, Sterility of fluid path guaranteed unless syringe is opened or damaged.
- Also engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
- Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
- Non-toxic, Non-Pyrogenic and DO NOT Contain Latex. Insulin Syringes-Needles for sale
- So, 90 BD Ultra-Fine Needle Syringe 30 G x 3/10cc x 12.7 mm (1/2 in)
- 3/10cc syringes for U-100 Insulin
- Therefore Sterility of fluid path guarantee unless the insulin is open or damage.
- This Product does NOT contain natural rubber latex.
- All BD Syringes are Non-Toxic and Non-Pyrogenic
- To ensure safety and comfort, BD insulin syringes 30g should only be used once.
Also in Quantities of:
BD Insulin Syringes Ultra Fine Needle -30G 3/10cc 1/2″ – Polybag of 10 SyringesInsulin Syringes – Needles for sale
Brand: Bd (Becton Dickinson)
he BD syringe with the BD Ultra-Fine™ 6mm™ needle features our shortest insulin syringe needle, at 53% shorter than the 12.7-mm needle.
In a 2010 study, 80% of patients preferred shorter needles compared to 8-mm and 12.7-mm needles.2 They also more reliably deliver insulin into the subcutaneous tissue,so reducing the risk of painful intramuscular (IM) injection.
BD Ultra-Fine Syringes 1/2cc For 50 units or less 30 gauge 1/2″ (12.7mm) needle 90 Sterile single use syringes (9 packs) Sterility of fluid path guaranteed unless syringe is opened or damaged.
Use once, destroy and also contain.
This Product does NOT contain natural rubber latex.
Showing the single result
All products loaded